McCormick Brown Gravy Mix (21 oz.)
About this item
- Delicious homemade gravy that's ready in minutes
- Delivers tasty, lump-free brown gravy
- Made with an expert blend of McCormick spices, onion and garlic
- Serve over roast beef, meat loaf, meat sandwiches, mashed potatoes and stuffing
- Convenient club-size package to keep on hand in your pantry
McCormick® Brown Gravy Mix is an easy way to make your meals come to life. It's ideal for adding savory flavor to vegetables and meats.
Why Use McCormick Brown Gravy Mix?
With no artificial colors or flavors, this McCormick gravy mix is made with natural herbs and spices. It doesn't contain any MSG and take the hassle out of preparing dishes. This brown gravy mix comes in an easy to use container with a sectioned lid that allows you to spoon out or shake the contents into a bowl.
Is McCormick Brown Gravy Mix Simple to Make?
This McCormick gravy mix delivers delicious homemade taste without the fuss. Just follow the directions on the container and add water as needed into a saucepan. Next, stir, heat and serve for lump-free brown gravy.
Besides pouring over mashed potatoes and meatloaf, this McCormick gravy mix can be used in many recipes:
- Make pepper steak by cutting beef sirloin steak into strips and heating with oil in a large skillet. Stir in prepared gravy mix with onions and bell peppers. Bring to boil and let simmer. Pour over cooked rice and enjoy.
- Create a Shepherd's Pie by adding the sauce to cooked ground beef and frozen vegetables. Place mixture into a casserole dish, top with mashed potatoes and bake.
- Use this brown gravy mix for a beef and broccoli stir-fry.
- Make cocktail meatballs by combining the mix with lean ground beef, parsley, horseradish, basil and pepper. Roll into balls and bake until cooked.
- Use it for a pot roast dinner. Place meat and vegetables into a slow cooker, mix brown gravy with thyme and water in a bowl then pour over top. Cover and let cook.
- Create a cheeseburger dip by combining the mix with ground beef, onions, mustard and ketchup in a large skillet. Cook until it's no longer pink and blend in cream cheese and shredded cheese. Place in a baking dish and top with more cheese. Bake until cheese is melted.
This gravy mix is the perfect choice for everyday dinners and holiday feasts. It makes deliciously smooth brown gravy in minutes – simply whisk with water in a saucepan, bring to a boil and simmer for 1 minute. With our larger club-size package in your pantry, you’ll always have enough gravy to ladle over roast beef, meatloaf or hot meat sandwiches as well as sides of mashed potatoes, stuffing and noodles. Also great as a recipe starter for pot roasts, casseroles and beef stew.