Due to the nature of this specialty item, orders must be placed at least 7 days prior to delivery date. Requested delivery date is 2 days before event.
Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur.
- Each box contains 5 bunches
- Each bunch contains 10 stems
- Stem length: 50-60 cm
To ensure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Flower Care and Conditioning
These flowers are shipped dry and may appear wilted when you first receive them. This is natural, as they have been without water for over 24 hours and are very thirsty. The initial hydration process is imperative so your flowers are at optimum freshness and appearance.
Follow the Care Guidelines
- Unpack flowers immediately upon arrival but leave them in the corrugated wrap
- Let them hydrate 1-2 hours before removing the corrugated wrap
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh cool water and add flower food provided
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a clean cut of at least 1/2" off the end of the stem
- Place the flowers in the prepared container
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight and keep in a cool location
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days
- If these flowers are painted and glittered, do not submerse the heads in water
- Take extra care attaching to clothes as the colors may bleed, if they are tinted or painted
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Although your order takes 7 days to process, we suggest you place the order from 7 to 30 days in advance. Since flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. if you live in a suburban or rural area. A signature will be required for the package to be released. Please have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not sent back for next-day delivery.
Important Delivery Information
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by diverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances such as U.S. Customs hold resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. No refunds will be given for these circumstance only reshipments if necessary.
Order Cancellation Information
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order MUST be made within 4 business days prior of the scheduled delivery date of the order. Later cancellations will result in charges and refunds will not be approved.
No deliveries to Puerto Rico.
For questions, please contact us at email@example.com.