Mayer Brothers Apple Cider (1 gal.)
About this item
- Made with 100% juice
- Apple cider is adored by kids and adults
Enjoy the refreshing, delicious and most popular autumn beverage year-round with Mayer Brothers® Apple Cider (1 gal.). This tasty apple cider is proudly made in America with all-natural ingredients, for a beverage that is sure to delight the whole family with its palate-pleasing flavor.
About Mayer Brothers Apple Cider
For more than 160 years, family-owned Mayer Brothers has produced some of the country's most favorite apple cider at its mill in a suburb of Buffalo, New York. Its apple cider is made using traditional methods and the finest-grown, ripest apples. It's made from 100% fresh-pressed juice for the best flavor. Mayer Brothers process over two million tons of fresh apples to make its original apple cider. This one-gallon bottle is perfect for any household and can also be brought to work, school and social gatherings when you want a crisp and refreshing beverage that stands out from the crowd.
Who Loves Mayer Bros. Apple Cider?
Anyone who loves the taste of sweet apples in a refreshing cider beverage. Though this cider is made from 100% fresh pressed juice, cider manages to taste crisper than regular apple juice and has the perfect tartness level to balance the sweetness. It's a favorite drink of adults and children and is undeniably reminiscent of autumn. If you are going to a party during the fall season, be it a birthday or Halloween party, bringing along a gallon jug of Mayer Brothers Apple Cider is sure to be appreciated by all guests, young and old.
Can I Use Mayer Brothers Apple Cider for Baking and Cooking?
Absolutely! Since it's made with 100% ripe, juicy apples, Mayer Brothers Apple Cider is a delicious addition to many different recipes. Here are some of our favorites:
- You know those chewy peanut butter cookies kids and grownups love? How about making a batch and substituting the water or milk content and half the sugar with this flavorful apple cider?
- Use Mayer Brothers Apple Cider as a sweet and tart glaze for your next baked ham dinner.
- Make quintessential autumn baked goodies, apple cider donuts, at home any time of year with fresh apple cider.
- Mix excess apple cider with oil to make a tasty apple cider vinaigrette for salads and cold pastas.