Martha Stewart Living and Learning Kids' Storage System, Assorted Colors
About this item
- Durable construction from a combination of FSC-certified birch and engineered wood
- Features rounded edges and an easy-to-clean finish
- Anti-tip, leveling center foot for safety in learning environments and playrooms
- Multiple large sections for storage and display of learning materials, toys and books
- Includes 4 fabric storage bins, more color options available
The Martha Stewart Living and Learning Kids’ Collection by Guidecraft creates a bridge between living and learning spaces, pioneering the concept of a child’s home office space. Flexible, organized and open, the collection is defined by quality materials and uniquely designed storage solutions and workspaces that inspire children to create, collect, and curate. Children can surround themselves with their toys, books and meaningful collections using the various shelves and storage options in the Kids' Storage System. Durably constructed from a combination of easy-to-clean birch and engineered wood, this versatile unit features a comfortable, cushioned nook area that provides a quiet place where children can read and reflect. Includes four textured, fabric storage bins.