Mission Carb Balance Soft Taco Flour Tortillas (12 oz., 2 pk.)
About this item
- Flour tortillas with authentic flavor
- Soft texture, delicious flavor
- Great for tacos, fajitas and more
Make preparing your Mexican-style meals simple with Mission Carb Balance Soft Taco Flour Tortillas. Just fill them with your favorite seafood, poultry, meats and veggies. These tortillas are great for individuals on low-carb diets.
A subsidiary of Gruma Corporation, Mission has been creating traditional Mexican food products since 1977. It's one of the largest tortilla companies in the USA. Mission puts an emphasis on providing consumers with healthier options and foods that have authentic flavors.
Why Use Mission Carb Balance Soft Taco Flour Tortillas?
Aside from being a good source of fiber, these flour tortillas are also low in carbs. They offer a freshly baked taste and are soft, as well as delicious. In addition to not containing any trans fat, these tortillas are also free of cholesterol. They have six grams of net carbs per serving and an authentic flavor. These tortillas are easy to store and can be simply placed in a cabinet or on a pantry shelf until needed. They come in a convenient pack of two with eight shells each.
Can I Put Mission Carb Balance Soft Taco Flour Tortillas in the Freezer or Refrigerator?
When storing these tortillas, they can be placed in both the freezer and the refrigerator. Mission recommends thawing them in the refrigerator once you take them out of the freezer.
Tasty Ways to Use Tortillas
These tortillas can be warmed up on a skillet, griddle or grill. They can also be placed in the oven. You can use these shells for creating a variety of tasty dishes.
- Make breakfast burritos by cooking up some scrambled eggs, along with sausage and grated potatoes. Warm tortillas and evenly fill them with the prepared ingredients. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and top with salsa.
- Create cheeseburger quesadillas by mixing together pre-cooked ground beef with onions and shredded mozzarella and cheddar. Place on soft shells and fold. Place on a skillet and warm until golden brown on each side until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges and serve.
- Make quick apple taquitos by mixing cinnamon and sugar together in a plate. Open a can of apple pie filling and chop the fruit into smaller pieces. Place filling on tortillas, tightly roll and brush with butter. Next, roll shells in the plate of cinnamon and sugar. Bake until taquitos are golden brown on the top. Sprinkle with powdered sugar or drizzle with caramel for a sweet dessert.