Los Vascos Grande Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon (750 ml)
About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Aromas: fresh, ripe fruits like raspberry, cherry and plum, along with notes of caramel, dark chocolate, black olive and cedar
- Flavors: dark plum, forest floor, smoke and black currant accented by savory notes
- Finish: bittersweet chocolate details show on the firmly tannic finish
- Varietals: 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Carmenère, 5% Syrah, 5% Malbec
- Aging: 12 months in oak, 50% new
Los Vascos Grande Reserve is a benchmark for elegance and finesse in Chile. A blend consisting mainly of Cabernet Sauvignon, it is produced using traditional vinification and maturing techniques. The wine is characterized by the complexity and persistence of its bouquet of cherries and black currants (Cabernet Sauvignon), strawberries (Malbec), raspberries (Syrah) and plums, with notes of bay leaves and black pepper (Carmenère).