Member’s Mark Pork Loin Back Ribs, Bulk Wholesale Case (priced per pound)
About this item
- 100% natural healthy pork
- Especially delicious when grilled or smoked
- 3 slabs per bag, 5-6 bags in each case
Case Sale item image not to scale. Please refer to unit and case sale weights to determine actual size.
Due to high demand please visit your local club to purchase case packs.
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 24 hour advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam's Club® Return/Refund Policy
Pork Loin Back Ribs (priced per pound) are the lean and tender upper pork back ribs that BBQ lovers across the United States know and love. This type of healthy pork is often called baby back ribs due to the fact that they are cut from where the rib meets the spine after the loin is removed. Cooking pork loin back ribs is a sure way to satisfy guests at any event.
How Many Ribs Will I Get Per Case?
In one case of pork loin back ribs there are 18 slabs/racks. The case is composed of 5-6 bags and each bag contains 3 slabs of pork ribs. Each rack should include 10 to 13 pork loin ribs.
What is the Average Weight of a Single Rack of Loin Back Ribs?
Pork back ribs tend to range from 1 1/2 to 2 pounds per rack.
How Many People Can I Feed With One Case Pork Loin Back Ribs Order?
It depends on how many pork loin ribs each person can eat, however, on average, one person will eat about 3 ribs. With this average in mind, one case of pork back ribs should feed between 40-60 people.
What Kind of Kitchen Equipment Do I Need to Cook Pork Ribs?
There are many options for cooking pork loin back ribs. The pork ribs require a low cooking temperature and a slow cooking time. Pork loin ribs can be cooked in an oven or crockpot. Healthy pork can get even more flavor if cooked by grilling, smoking or braising. Many people bake ribs in the oven at a low temperature, and then throw them on the grill for finishing, with lots of barbecue sauce, of course.