Panera Bread New England Clam Chowder (48 oz.)
About this item
- Award-winning Panera clam chowder recipe
- Full of tender Cape Cod clams, cream and herbs
- Keep refrigerated
- Great for a quick lunch or dinner
Enjoy all the creamy goodness of Panera Bread® New England Clam Chowder (48 oz.), now available to eat at home or on the go. It cooks in just minutes on the stovetop or the microwave and provides you with a wholesome and classic American meal.
About Panera Bread New England Clam Chowder
This carton holds two 24-ounce containers of creamy Panera clam chowder, the creamy seafood chowder made with real clams, light cream, potatoes, broth and seasoning in the traditional New England style. Each container has about three servings, so if you can’t finish a whole carton, simply pop it in the fridge for later. This chowder is made using Panera Bread’s award-winning recipe.
Who Will Love This Delectable Panera Clam Chowder?
Anyone who loves creamy and buttery New England clam chowder. This is a fast and simple alternative to homemade versions and saves you time since you no longer have to stand in line and wait for your order of Panera clam chowder. This is wonderful heated and enjoyed at work or home and with family, friends or just yourself. It’s comforting and full of flavor, making it especially delicious during cold winter months.
How Should I Serve Panera Bread New England Clam Chowder?
This Panera clam chowder is delicious heated and served as-is, but why not try a few little tips and tricks to truly make it your own? Here are of our favorite ways of serving this New England clam chowder:
- Alongside a crusty baguette, which will help you soak up every last drop.
- Topped with crunchy croutons, crushed saltines or oyster crackers for added texture.
- Cook the entire package on the stovetop to feed to family or guests. Add a splash of sherry vinegar to complement the creaminess and a couple pinches of fresh cracked black pepper. Serve in bread bowls or alongside dinner rolls. Yum.