Lawry's Coarse Ground Garlic Salt with Parsley (33 oz.)
About this item
- Premium blend of garlic, salt and parsley
- Great for flavoring chicken, steaks and vegetables
- Perfectly sized bottle for professional and home chefs
- Provides long-lasting, fresh taste
- MSG free
Lawry's Coarse Ground Garlic Salt with Parsley lends flavor and spice to any dish. The perfect blend of garlic, salt,and parsley flakes, it is suitable for use in family or commercial kitchens. With all of these seasonings in one bottle, it makes it easy to get just the right taste for a variety of delicious dishes from soups to pork chops.
Make your meats juicy and tender with Lawry's Coarse Ground Garlic Salt with Parsley. Simply mix this seasoning with balsamic vinegar and olive oil in a bowl to create a delicious meat marinade. You can also add this seasoning to wine or lemon juice to make a gourmet marinade for chicken, lamb, steak or seafood.
What is in This Blend?
No need to have a large spice rack when you can use this seasoning in breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes. It contains a combination of coarse ground garlic, salt and parsley flakes.
Does This Seasoning Contain MSG?
MSG is put in many seasonings as it is believed to enhance the flavor, but not everyone wants MSG in their food. We are happy to say Lawry's Coarse Ground Garlic Salt with Parsley is MSG free.
Great for Professional Chefs
Along with home kitchens, Lawry's Coarse Ground Garlic Salt with Parsley provides balance seasonings for dishes prepared by top chefs.
Fresh Taste for Salads and Vegetables
Enhance your salad with a little of this Lawry's Seasoning. It will liven up your vegetables without being overpowering. Make your own salad dressing by mixing this seasoning with olive oil and vinegar. Toss for a wonderfully flavored and healthy salad.
Peach Pepper Wings Recipe
Grilled then tossed in a peachy, peppery glaze, these are the wings summer entertaining was made for. Starring both fresh peaches and preserves for an intense burst of fruitiness, the addition of Lawry’s® Garlic Salt and McCormick® Black Pepper adds a savory, unexpected twist.
Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 25 mins | Servings: 6
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh peaches
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 3 tbsp bourbon
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper, divided
- 2 tsp Lawry's® Coarse Ground With Parsley Garlic Salt
- 2 lbs. chicken wing pieces
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Mix peaches, preserves, bourbon, water, lemon juice and 1/2 tsp of the black pepper in medium saucepan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium; simmer five minutes or until slightly thickened and syrupy. Remove from heat. Using an immersion blender, blend the mixture until smooth. (Or carefully transfer to a blender; cover and blend until smooth.) Set aside.
- Toss wings with oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with garlic salt and remaining 2 tsp black pepper.
- Grill wings over medium heat 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally.
- Place grilled wings in clean large bowl. Add 3/4 cup of the peach sauce; toss to coat well. Serve immediately with remaining sauce for dipping.