Kraft Singles American Cheese Slices (48 oz. box, 72 ct.)
About this item
- Always made with milk
- Pasteurized prepared cheese product
- No artificial preservatives or flavors
- 72 individually-wrapped slices
Kraft American Singles are the uniquely delicious, easy-to-melt cheese product that can be enjoyed in meals throughout the day, as well as part of a balanced snack. This bulk pack is perfect for homes, restaurants, concession stands and more.
About This Pack of Kraft American Singles
A package of these Kraft singles includes 72 individually-wrapped slices of pasteurized prepared cheese made with real milk. Each slice is made without artificial flavors or preservatives and is an excellent source of calcium. They melt with ease, making them the preferred cheese atop juicy hamburgers and in iconic grilled cheese sandwiches. Kraft cheese slices are a refrigerator staple in many homes across the country thanks to their delicious cheese taste, convenience and versatility.
Who Loves Kraft American Singles?
Anyone who loves real cheese flavor and loves the ease of individually-wrapped slices. There's no dealing with blunt knives or crumbly cheese mess when you can enjoy easy-to-open Kraft singles. They're simple enough for children to open and make a tasty choice when reaching for a fast snack. Parents use them to make their kids' sandwiches and again when guests come over for backyard barbecue, as cheeseburgers just aren't the same without American cheese. This bulk package of Kraft singles is perfect in homes that use a lot of cheese, in restaurants and cafés, as well as in catering companies.
What Are Some Unique Ways to Enjoy Kraft American Singles?
The versatility of Kraft singles is tremendously appealing and can open the door to many cheesy mealtimes at home. Here are some delicious ideas for enjoying Kraft cheese slices:
- Break the cheese slices into pieces and toss into the skillet with eggs for a simple Kraft singles cheesy scrambled eggs breakfast.
- Place a Kraft single on a hoagie with cooked frozen fish patties and tartar sauce for a delicious Kraft American cheese and fish-fry sandwich.
- Blend a few slices with boiled macaroni pasta for simple mac and cheese at dinnertime.
- Upgrade the classic grilled cheese with Kraft singles, fresh-sliced tomatoes and crispy bacon.