Kendall-Jackson Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay (750 ml)
About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, but you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- 100% Jackson Estates-grown California Chardonnay
- All coastal fruit from Monterey, Santa Barbara and Mendocino
- Tropical flavors such as pineapple, mango and papaya with citrus notes
- Aromas of vanilla and honey
- Hint of toasted oak rounds out long, lingering finish
When you have Kendall-Jackson® Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay (750 ml) on hand, you're enjoying one of America's most popular chardonnays. Its sweet aroma and fruity flavor make it a wonderful way to toast special occasions, though it can just as easily be enjoyed at dinner with a loved one.
About Kendall-Jackson Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay
This 750-ml bottle contains Kendall-Jackson's California Chardonnay, a white wine made from grapes grown in coastal regions in Santa Barbara, Monterey and Mendocino. It offers complex fruit flavors of pineapple, papaya, mango and citrus and a fragrant scent blend of honey and vanilla. Along with its incredible taste and aroma, Kendall and Jackson Chardonnay is revered for its lingering finish that has a toasted oat quality. This Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay is Kendall-Jackson's best-selling wine, has an ABV of 13.5% and is best served at 50°F.
Who Will Appreciate This Vintners Reserve Chardonnay?
Anyone who loves a classic white wine that can accompany an array of delicious foods. This fruity and refreshing California Chardonnay will be appreciated as a gift to hosts who are serving you dinner and guests who turn up at your door, as it can make a wonderful addition to all social gatherings. It also makes a thoughtful gift for wine enthusiasts, be it for a birthday, the holidays, celebrating a new home or a promotion, as well as just for every-day thank yous.
How Should I Serve Kendall-Jackson Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay?
This Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay is wonderfully versatile, making it a delicious addition for several meals. Here are some of our favorite ways of serving it:
- Its fruity flavor and toasted finish make it a wonderful addition to elegant seafood meals, such as lobster, crab legs and crab cakes.
- Serve with your favorite pastas, such as alfredo, as the complex flavor of the wine is a superb foil for the creamy sauce.
- For appetizers, serve this California Chardonnay with cheese plates to provide a tasty balance for the rich flavors and velvety textures.