Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Original Pork Sausage Patties (24 ct.)
About this item
- Delicious addition to any meal
- Good source of protein - 11 grams per serving
- Fully cooked sausage made with premium pork
- Seasoned to perfection with our signature blend of spices
Celebrate the day and the delightful taste of Jimmy Dean® Fully Cooked Original Pork Sausage Patties. Made with premium pork, seasoned to perfection with their signature blend of spices, these savory sausage patties have 11 grams of protein per serving to give you more fuel to power your day. Simple to prepare and ready in minutes, just microwave and serve with eggs and toast for a traditional breakfast or with biscuits and gravy for brunch.
Breakfast is a great deal like life. You get out of it what you put in. Jimmy Dean himself once said “wake up like a tight pair of pants ready to rip” and that good morning feeling can only be done with a good breakfast. To us today at Jimmy Dean® Brand, the sun is always shining in the morning, and that always starts with focusing on quality and making the world a better place, one breakfast at a time.
What's in Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage Patties?
Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage Patties are thick, round patties that are made from high-quality cuts of pork. With every bite, you'll experience sensational flavor and juiciness that can alleviate cravings and keep you full until your next meal. The sausage patties also contain a variety of spices that give it a delicious flavor that many enjoy.
You Can Make Them in No Time
If you're in a rush and need to make a quick meal, these Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage Patties can be reliably convenient. Since they come fully cooked, all you have to do is heat them up before devouring them. While they should be kept in the freezer, you don't have to wait for them to defrost. When you're hungry, simply place the frozen patty in the microwave. Within a couple of minutes, these pork sausage patties are ready to eat. For best results, heat from refrigerated.
- Microwave Oven Instructions were developed using an 1100-watt microwave oven. Ovens vary; heat times may need to be adjusted. 1. Prepare: Remove 2 patties from plastic pouch. Place on microwave-safe plate and cover with a paper towel. 2. Heat: From refrigerated: Microwave on HIGH 35-40 seconds or until hot. From frozen: Microwave on HIGH 65-70 seconds or until hot. Always follow heating instructions.
- Stovetop 1. Prepare: Remove desired amount of patties from plastic pouch. Place in a cold, non-stick skillet. 2. Heat: Heat skillet to MEDIUM and cover. heat patties turning occasionally for even browning. From refrigerated: HEAT 6-7 minutes or until hot. From frozen: Heat 8-10 minutes or until hot.
More Than Enough in One Box
In one box, there are six packages that contain 24 patties. This large quantity makes this box an ideal choice for anyone responsible for providing meals to many people, or families who like to buy in bulk and keep their freezer stocked with delicious meal options.
Who Makes These Breakfast Sausage Patties?
These yummy patties come from Jimmy Dean Foods, an American food company that specializes in producing frozen, easy-to-prepare meals for families around the world. Back in 1969, a well-known singer named Jimmy Dean founded the company with the hopes of providing people with high-quality sausage. In very little time, the Jimmy Dean Company became one of America's favorites.