Ellis Island Tea Jamaican Sweet Tea (64 fl. oz. jug)
About this item
- Smooth, sweet, refreshing flavor from all-natural ingredients
- Hand-steeped herbs brew up an amazing Jamaican Sweet Tea adventure
- Rich in antioxidants such as ﬂavonoids, anthocyanins and phytosterols
- Made with real hibiscus, which has proven health benefits
- Steeped in tradition, made from a family recipe
A tea for the world traveler, the adventurer, Ellis Island Tea is a smooth flavorful Jamaican Sweet Tea. Refreshing and exotic, Ellis Island Tea is steeped from real herbs and other all-natural ingredients. It is a ready-to-drink beverage containing high levels of antioxidants.
The recipe for this herbal tea made its way to America through Ellis Island more than 110 years ago when the founder's great grandfather Cyril Byron came to New York from Jamaica bringing with him his beloved recipe for hibiscus tea. The recipe has been perfected as it was handed down through generations and today is brewed with love in Detroit by Nailah Ellis-Brown, the great-granddaughter of Cyril Byron.