Jack Daniel's Single Barrel Whiskey (750 ml)
About this item
- Finely crafted whiskey
- Aroma: Robust and complex, with rich caramel, toasted oak and subtle fruit
- Taste: Rich toasted oak and complex barrel spices
- Finish: Warm and lingering
- 47% ABV
With its complex flavor and lingering sensation on the palate, Jack Daniel's® Single Barrel Whiskey (750 ml) can make special moments even more memorable. Keep this bottle of all-American Jack Daniel's Whiskey on hand to savor its bold and distinct characteristics with friends and guests.
About Jack Daniel's Single Barrel Whiskey (750 ml)
This 750-ml glass bottle holds Jack Daniel's Whiskey that has been aged in a single barrel to enhance its flavor and aroma. It offers delicate layers of toasted oats, vanilla and caramel on the palate, with a lightly smoky and fruity scent blend. It's Jack Daniel's signature single barrel whiskey that imparts a warm and lingering mouth feel and is surprisingly smooth. Like all Jack Daniel's Whiskey, this has been expertly crafted in Lynchburg, Tennessee. It has a 47% ABV.
Who Will Love This Distinct Jack Daniel's Whiskey?
This particular Jack Daniel's Whiskey is a favorite of every-day sippers as well as connoisseurs, as it has been aged in a single barrel that has hand-selected to age at the highest points in Jack Daniel's barrel house, achieving a distinct taste, aroma and color. It also makes a wonderful gift for the whiskey loving man or woman in your life, be it their birthday, the holidays, or just as a special epicurean surprise.
How Should I Enjoy Jack Daniel's Single Barrel Whiskey?
Jack Daniel's Whiskeys are known for their smooth flavors and complexity, so many drinkers like to sip it neat. It can also be enjoyed several other delicious ways, including:
- As an elegant accompaniment to appetizers at a social gathering.
- In a classic Jack Daniel's Whiskey cocktail, like a Jack and Coke or a Jack and ginger.
- As part of a traditional whiskey cocktail, such as in an Old Fashioned with simple syrup, bitters and cherry garnish; a whiskey sour with simple syrup, bitters, fresh lemon juice and an egg white; and a highball with simple syrup, bitters, fresh lemon or lime juice and sparkling water.