j5Create ScreenCast HDMI Wireless Display
About this item
- The wireless display receiver can wirelessly mirror the entire screen of your smartphone, tablet or laptop to an HDTV or projector
- Regardless of the HDTV you’re using, you’ll be able to connect everything together
- Turn Your TV into a Smart TV: Wirelessly display content from your mobile devices onto a high-definition TV. No apps needed. "
- Works with Various Cast-Compatible Devices With its support of multiple wireless display standards (Miracast™, AirPlay®, and Chromecast™), the ScreenCast is compatible with devices and TVs you already own, including Windows®, macOS®, iOS®, Android™ and cast compatible laptops, tablets and mobile phones. "
- Wirelessly display content from your compatible device without connecting the ScreenCast to the Internet
The JVAW56 HDMI™ Wireless Display supports multiple wireless standards including Miracast™, AirPlay® and Google™ Chromecast™. Users can extend their video sources by casting onto a bigger screen with an incredibly simple setup. The wide-ranging compatibility includes Windows®, Android™, macOS® and iOS®. The JVAW56 supports signal speeds up to 802.11ac, providing a more stable wireless connection with resolutions up to 1080p. Its compact design with a built-in antenna can easily fit in your pocket, making it perfect for home use and travel.