Member's Mark Fresh Cilantro Salsa (48 oz.)
Why We Love This
This salsa's fresh-from-the-garden taste will make you want to eat it with chips, with your favorite foods or even out of the jar. Hey, no one's judging.
About this item
- Mild fresh cilantro salsa
- Never cooked ingredients
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- Gluten free and no sugar added
Add flavor to meals and more with Member's Mark™ Fresh Cilantro Salsa. It's ideal for dipping and serving at parties.
Why Use Member's Mark Fresh Cilantro Salsa?
Made with ingredients that haven't been cooked, Member's Mark Fresh Cilantro Salsa has a mild taste. It doesn't contain any added sugars, artificial preservatives or flavors. This gluten-free mix of zesty vegetables is also a non-GMO product that's fat-free. It comes in a convenient 48-oz. jar that's easy to store in the refrigerator until needed.
What is Salsa?
Meaning "sauce" in Spanish, salsa is typically used in Mexican cuisine. This tomato-based dish is filled with fresh ingredients like onions, chiles and herbs. Salsa can be mildly spicy to extremely hot. It's low in calories and usually doesn't contain any fats. It can be served raw or cooked, as well as enjoyed with anything from eggs to chips. Salsa also comes in different colors and can be made with fruit.
Great for Events
Salsa makes it easy to serve guests a delicious snack. It's terrific for tailgating, birthday parties and more. Just pour some in a bowl and surround it with your favorite tortilla chips to make a tempting appetizer.
There are many ways to add salsa to your favorite recipes:
- Create a tasty southwest-style breakfast by mixing in some salsa with eggs to give a little kick to an omelet
- Cut up a few ripe avocados and add a couple of tablespoons of the sauce to it and mix to make a quick guacamole
- Bake a potato and top with shredded cheese and salsa for a flavorful treat
- Make fiesta-style shrimp and grits using this fresh cilantro sauce
- Enjoy Mexican-style stuffed peppers by combining cooked ground beef and rice with onions, salsa and canned green chiles. Fill bell peppers with mixture and bake until tender. Top with shredded cheese and serve