Intrinsic Cabernet Sauvignon (750 ml)
About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your club.
- Flavors: layered with tones of blueberry jam, pomegranate and chocolate
- Texture: rustic, yet silky, with a unique savory and inviting finish
- Food pairing: grilled meats (lamb, beef and pork) and seared vegetables
- 10% of wine was aged in concrete tanks for 9 months, highlighting the mineral character of the wine
- 45% of the final blend aged in 100% older French oak for 14 months
Intrinsic has tremendous complexity and imparts raw characteristics because 45% of the grapes stayed on the skins after fermentation for approximately 9 months (average time from crush to press for red wine is under a month). This extended maceration extracted the intrinsic qualities of the grape, mellowed tannins and created an unexpected silky texture.