- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual
- Bunches: 6
- Stem count in each bunch: 10
- 30 stems Innie (center painted) and 30 stems Outtie (outer petals painted)
- Stem length: 60cm
- Bloom size: 5”
- Suggested delivery date of at least 2 days before your event
- Bouquets/Bunches are individually sleeved to ensure protection during shipping
- Exposing flowers to a warmer environment will help the flower bloom, storing them in a cooler
will slow down the opening process
- Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur, but will be consistent within the
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In
making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that
you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Flower Care and Conditioning :
These flowers are shipped dry and may appear "wilted" when you first receive them. This is natural, as they have been without water for over 24 hours and are very thirsty. The initial hydration process is imperative so your flowers are at optimum freshness and appearance.
Follow the Care Guidelines Below:
- Unpack flowers immediately upon arrival
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh cool water and add flower food provided
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a clean cut of at least 1/2" off the end of the
- Place the flowers in the prepared container
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate.
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight and keep in a cool location
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Although your order takes 7 days to process, we suggest you place the order from 7 to 30 days
in advance. Since flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present
to receive the flowers between 8 a.m. and 12 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8 a.m. to
4:30 p.m. if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not
left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen
circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.
Order Cancellation Information :
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 4 business
days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
No deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.