Idahoan Original Mashed Potatoes (5 lbs.)
Why we love this
Want to make homestyle mashed potatoes in minutes? These potatoes taste just like you peeled, boiled and mashed them from scratch.
About this item
- Taste like homemade
- Can be prepared in two minutes
- Made with 100% real Idaho Russet potatoes
- 5-lb. bag of instant mashed potatoes
Make delicious mashed potatoes made with real Idaho-grown potatoes anytime you want with Idahoan® Original Mashed Potatoes. With this bag, you only need to spare two minutes until you are enjoying smooth, creamy mashed potatoes the whole family will adore.
About Idahoan Original Mashed Potatoes
This packet contains five pounds of flaked 100% real potatoes grown in Idaho. Simply by adding water, margarine, salt and milk, you can whip up creamy mashed potatoes in just a couple minutes. You can also add roasted garlic, a dash of black pepper, shredded cheese, anything you want to make these Idahoan mashed potatoes your own. They're delicious whether prepared on the stovetop or in the microwave.
Who Loves Idahoan Instant Potatoes?
Anyone who loves creamy mashed potatoes made with real American spuds but is short on time. These Idahoan instant mashed potatoes are easy to prepare and make fluffy mashed potatoes with irresistible flavor and texture. Whip up some of these potatoes and both kids and adults will rush to the dinner table.
How Should I Use Idahoan Original Mashed Potatoes?
These instant mashed potatoes are as versatile as they are delicious, so you can easily enjoy them as a side dish to any meal you are making, or as more of a centerpiece entree in the following ways:
- Make a British-style shepherd's pie by cooking a ground beef stew, placing it in an oven-safe casserole dish and top with mashed potatoes and shredded cheese. Bake until golden and fragrant.
- Make potato bread using these Idahoan Mashed Potatoes (straight from the bag, not cooked), your choice of flour and any loaf or roll recipe that sounds tasty.
- Make potato pancakes by preparing the mash per package instructions, mixing with eggs, flour, salt and pepper and cook like a pancake in a skillet.
- Make pierogi using dumpling wrappers filled with instant mashed potatoes, cheese and chives. Pan fry and serve with apple sauce.
- Bread fish fillets with mashed potato and cornmeal mix for a tasty and crispy crust that helps lock in natural juices.