Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur because these products are natural.
- Approx. bloom size: 15 cm/6 in
- Approx. stem length: 60 cm/23 in
- 8 Hydrangea and Lily Grass bouquets
- Each bouquet has 3 Hydrangea stems and 5 variegated Lilygrass tips
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Floral Customer Service Department at 1-888-746-7726 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flower Care and Conditioning
Before your flowers ship, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely normal.
Just follow these simple steps for proper re-hydration:
- Unpack your flowers immediately upon arrival but leave them in the corrugated wrap. Let them hydrate 1-2 hours before removing the corrugated wrap.
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh, cool water and add flower food if provided.
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a clean cut at least a 1/2 inch off the end of the stem.
- Place the flowers in the prepared container.
- Arrange flowers as desired.
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight and keep in a cool location.
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days.
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container. Leaves will rot and cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower's life.
Important Delivery Information:
Sam's Club uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service.
- One day before your requested delivery date, you will receive an email letting you know your order has shipped. You will receive a tracking number, which you can use to track your package online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You can also obtain your tracking number by signing into your SamsClub.com account.
- It's recommended to have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
- For metropolitan areas deliveries arrive between 8am and 12pm. For Suburban or rural areas deliveries arrive between 8am to 4:30pm.
- Shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances such as US Custom Holds or weather which could result in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. Please check your tracking number and contact FedEx or UPS for delivery holds or pick up options concerning weather delays.
- Although your order will be shipped overnight, please allow a minimum of 7 days for the handling and shipping process.
- No deliveries can be made on Monday, Saturday or Sunday. Holiday schedules may differ from regular shipping schedules i.e. Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, etc.
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the greens quality and performance.
Order Cancellation Information:
We understand things happen and you might need to change or cancel your order. If you need to cancel your order, call 1-888-746-7726, and ask for floral.
- Cancellations must be received 7 business days before your scheduled delivery date.
- Please verify the requested delivery date and shipping address before completing your order.
- Refunds will not be given if the incorrect information chosen.