ArtSkills Epic Lab Human Anatomy STEM Clay Body Science Kit
Why we love this
This fun enrichment STEM activity helps kids learn Human Anatomy and how the body works by molding and sculpting organs and creating a body model.
About this item
- Sculpt realistic molds of human anatomy organs with step-by-step instructions
- Science Kit includes Transparent Body Model to display clay creations
- Learn about the different body systems and what they do in the guide
- Use Clay Tools to add realistic details to Bakeable Clay organ sculptures
- Includes a Double-Sided Poster with even more facts and information
- STEAM and STEM kits teach kids important knowledge and skills
With this Epic Lab Human Anatomy STEM Clay Body Sculpting Kit, kids will be able to create and display clay human organ models and learn how the human body works. This Science Kit is packed with options for educational fun. Kids will build, sculpt and mold to set up their own Body Model. A Molding Manual is included to teach children how to properly mold each body part, as well as give them facts on the body systems they create!
Learn with STEM Kits
STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. STEM Activity Kits incorporating these fields are stimulating for young, curious minds. Kids will learn to experiment, use logic, solve problems, think creatively, test their knowledge and complete hands-on projects. This is great enrichment for children, who will take these skills with them into their education and their future!
Mold and Sculpt Clay Organs
This fun science activity lets kids shape and bake human organs from Bakeable Clay. Molds include the Large and Small Intestines, Liver, Stomach, Trachea, Lungs, Pancreas, Heart, Rib Cage, Brain and Kidneys. Clay Tools are included to add details and to trim away excess clay. An assortment of clay colors allow each organ to stand out, and also can be used to create special effects like veins!
After each organ is complete, the Body Model snaps together to hold them in place, and... It's transparent, so kids will be able to display their creation and study it as a 3D diagram!
Learn the Human Body Systems
This Anatomy STEM Science Kit teaches kids about biology, physiology and neuroscience. Organ molds are included for 6 systems of the human body. Kids will learn about the Cardiovascular, Respiratory, Skeletal, Digestive, Endocrine and Central Nervous Systems. This Epic Labs Human Anatomy Kit even includes a double-sided Poster with extra educational information.
This Epic Lab Human Anatomy STEM Kit for Kids includes:
- Plastic Body Display Model, 3 Pieces
- 6 Bakeable Clay Blocks
- 3 Clay Molding Tools
- 2 Plastic Blister Organ Molds
- 2 Paint Brushes
- Double-Sided STEM Anatomy Poster
- Guided Molding Manual and Instructions