Honeycrisp Apples (4 lbs.)
Why we love this
For a sweeter apple pie, Honeycrisps are the way to go. Naturally more juicy and crisp, these apples hold up well and smell great in any recipe.
About this item
- Juicy and crisp texture
- Sweet with a subtle hint of tartness
- Great snack for kids and adults
- Good source for vitamin C and fiber
Honeycrisp Apples (4 lbs.) are as crisp and sweet as their name suggests. These American-grown apples offer the perfect flavor balance and a signature crunch that makes them one of the most popular apple variety and are adored by kids and adults alike.
About Honeycrisp Apples
Honeycrisp Apples are a tasty hybrid apple first grown in Minnesota. Thanks to their unique crispy texture and ultra-juicy interior, Honeycrisp Apples are popular for both snacking and baking.
Who Loves Honeycrisp Apples?
Anyone who craves juicy, crisp apples that offer the perfect sweet flavor with just a subtle hint of tartness. They're popular in homes across the country since they are a great snack for when you want something sweet that's also healthy and wholesome. Kids adore the naturally sweet and juicy taste and parents love keeping them on hand to enjoy with the kids. Parents can easily throw Honeycrisp Apples in the kids' lunchboxes to give them a sweet and energizing snack to enjoy at school or cut them into slices to make them easier for tiny hands. Honeycrisp apples are also an excellent afterschool snack, especially when sliced and served with a dollop of peanut butter or Nutella for a hunger-quashing and nutritious treat.
What are Some Delicious Ways to Eat Honeycrisp Apples?
Sure, these awesome apples can be enjoyed right out of the bag with a quick rinse and wipe. But what are some other ways to maximize this four-pound bag? Here are some of our favorite recipe ideas using Honeycrisp Apples:
- Make the ultimate apple pie using these Honeycrisp Apples and your favorite apple pie recipe—don't forget the crumble topping!
- Slice and serve with cubed cheese, grapes, crackers and deli meats for a sophisticated and flavorful party tray.
- Juice with ginger and add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice for an antioxidant-rich fresh juice that is perfectly sweet, spicy and tart.
- Bake a cheesy chicken cobbler with chunks of Honeycrisp Apples; a pop of sweet and tart apple is the perfect complement to the rich and decadent flavor.
- Make homemade applesauce by pulverizing these apples and adding a pinch of cinnamon—also makes for a refreshing dessert and is perfect alongside pork dishes, too.