Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies Smoked Sausage (48 oz.)
About this item
- Perfect for parties and snacking
- Fully cooked and ready in minutes
- Fun, crowd-pleasing snack the whole family will enjoy
- Made with quality cuts of meat and smoked to perfection
- Simply prepare using stove top, microwave or oven
Whether you’re crafting an appetizer for a party or looking for a savory bite to eat, Hillshire Farm® Lit’l Smokies® Smoked Sausages are the perfect snack. Made with farmhouse quality cuts of beef and smoked to perfection, these delicious sausages are fully cooked, ready in minutes and bursting with flavor. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce or wrap in puff pastry and bake for a quick and delicious party treat.
Why Use Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies Smoked Sausage?
Fully cooked, these Hillshire Smokies make a tasty treat to satisfy your hunger. You can enjoy them for breakfast, as a midday snack or chop them up to create a savory dinner dish. They come in a 3-lb. bag and are simple to prepare. These Hillshire Farm Smokies are also great for making meals for a large group at picnics, tailgating parties and receptions.
How Should I Cook Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies Smoked Sausage?
Since these mini sausages are already cooked, all you have to do is heat them up thoroughly before serving.
- Stove Prep: Add links to 2-3 inches of boiling water; simmer for 2-4 minutes or until hot. CAUTION: PRODUCT WILL BE HOT! For children under 5 years: Cut links lengthwise, then slice into bite-size pieces.
- Oven Prep: Bake links in a shallow pan in a preheated 350°F oven for 12-14 minutes or until hot. CAUTION: PRODUCT WILL BE HOT! For children under 5 years: Cut links lengthwise, then slice into bite-size pieces.
- Microwave Prep: Microwave Ovens vary; heat times may need to be adjusted. Place five links on a microwave-safe plate. Cover with a paper towel. Microwave on High for 20-25 seconds or until hot. Let stand 1 minute, before serving. CAUTION: PRODUCT WILL BE HOT! For children under 5 years: Cut links lengthwise, then slice into bite-size pieces.
- For children under 5 years: Cut links lengthwise, and then slice into bite-size pieces
Delicious Recipes with Hillshire Lit'l Smokies
While you can enjoy eating these Hillshire Smokies on their own, you can also add them to some of your favorite recipes. Chop a few sausages up and put them into your pasta dishes to enhance the flavor. Wrap them in bacon or in refrigerated crescent roll dough to make tasty appetizers. You can even make these Hillshire Farm Smokies into sliders, as well as slice them up to use as a topping for pizza.
About Hillshire Farm
In 1934, founder Fritz Bernegger began the Hillshire Farm® brand. He wanted to deliver premium cuts of meat for families to enjoy. From seasoned smoked sausages to slow-roasted lunch meat, quality has always been the company's first ingredient. The Hillshire Farm® Brand has stood for the honest, handcrafted meats your family loves, made with the ingredients they deserve. And we’re confident you’ll taste our commitment to quality in every bite. Hard work. Dedication. Integrity. These are the values we live by—and the ingredients we put into every package of Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausages.