Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix (16 oz.)
Why we love this
It's that undeniably mouthwatering classic ranch flavor, but in a convenient dry form for sprinkling on everything from savory snacks to meat, fish and veggies.
About this item
- Secret blend of herbs and spices to add flavor to a variety of dishes
- Versatile for meat, fish, potatoes or veggies for use in a wide range of easy recipes
- Canister sits well on countertops and tabletops
- Use ranch dressing mix on fries, popcorn and other savory snacks
With Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning Mix, it’s easy to add the unique taste of ranch to all your favorite foods. Just sprinkle over everything from chicken and potatoes, to veggies and savory snacks, like popcorn. This Ranch seasoning gives businesses and large families lots of versatility. For creative menu ideas with bold, unique flavors, use this seasoning with its secret blend of dry herbs and spices to make delicious entrees and innovative side dishes. The canister sits conveniently on tabletops and is perfect as a topping for savory snacks and appetizers. Ideal for restaurants, cafeterias and other foodservice facilities, Hidden Valley® Seasoning Mix delivers endless possibilities for adding flavor to favorite menu items.
Ranch Buffalo Wings Recipe
Pretty sure we'll convert some buffalo wing purists with this recipe.
Brought to you by: Hidden Valley Ranch
Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 35 mins | Servings: 6-8
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 24 chicken wings or drumettes
- 2 tbsp Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, hot sauce and vinegar. Dip drumettes in butter mixture; arrange in single layer in large baking pan. Sprinkle with ranch seasoning. Bake until chicken is browned and an internal temperature of 165°F has been reached, about 30 to 40 minutes. Serve hot with celery and Hidden Valley Original Ranch dressing, for dipping.