Kisses Holiday Milk Chocolates (1.45 oz., 310 ct.)
About this item
- Includes 310 total pieces
- Individually wrapped in red, green and silver seasonal foils
- Great for candy dishes, stocking stuffers and holiday parties
- Kosher and gluten-free
It's not the holidays without Hershey Kisses® Holiday Milk Chocolates (1.45 oz., 310 ct.). Wrapped in glinting green, red and silver foil, these iconically shaped chocolates are sure to be passed around at your next holiday party. This bulk-sized bag is perfect for stocking up before the busy season hits and is filled with bite-sized milk chocolates. These are great as stocking stuffers, at the office and baking, too.
Can You Bake With Hershey Kisses Holiday Milk Chocolates?
Holiday Hershey's Kisses can be used in a variety of sweet treats. Here are a few chocolatey recipes:
- Roughly chop Hershey's Kisses and fold them into the dough of your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe
- Top cookies, cakes and cupcakes Hersey's Chocolate Kisses for a sweet and decorative touch
- Ran out of chocolate fondue or chocolate sauce for ice cream? Make chocolate sauce in a pinch by melting half of a cup of Hershey's Kisses in a glass bowl over a pot of simmering water, then adding one can (fourteen oz.) of sweetened condensed milk and one-fourth of a cup of butter or margarine.
How Do You Make Classic Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies with Kisses Holiday Milk Chocolates?
With its subtle saltiness from the peanut butter and complex sweetness from Hershey's Kisses, blossom cookies are a crowd favorite, classic cookie for good reason.
To make this recipe, you'll need 1/4 cup of white granulated sugar, an extra 1/2 cup of granulated sugar set aside in a shallow bowl, 1/4 of a cup of brown sugar, 1/4 a cup of creamy peanut butter (you can use crunchy too to make your cookies a little crunchier), 1/4 of a cup of softened butter or margarine, one large egg, 3/4 of a cup of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1/2 a teaspoon of baking powder and 18 Hershey's Kisses milk chocolates.
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and set out ungreased cookie sheets. While it's heating up, beat together your sugars, peanut butter and egg on medium until incorporated. You can also use a spoon if you don't have a standing mixer or hand mixer.
Stir in your flour, baking soda and baking powder until the mixture forms a dough. Shape the dough into one-inch balls, roll the balls around in your extra half cup of granulated sugar and place on your cookie sheet, about two inches apart. Bake your dough for eight to 10 minutes or until the edges are a light golden brown. After removing your cookies from the oven, quickly press a single Hershey's milk chocolate into the center of each cookie. Let cool before serving, about ten minutes.