Tequila Herradura Reposado (750 ml)
About this item
- Made by famed Casa Herradura, since 1870
- Hand-harvested and crafted
- Named 2007 Distiller of the Year by Wine Enthusiast magazine
- Notes of cedar, spice and light oak
- Baking spice and vanilla finish
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
Herradura is hand-harvested, handcrafted, and estate-bottled at one of Mexico’s most historic distilleries. Herradura introduced Reposado to the world in 1974, creating an entirely new tequila category. We set the standard. Then surpassed it. Herradura Reposado is aged for eleven months, nine months longer than the industry standard.
Recipe Idea: 19° North
- 2 parts Herradura Reposado
- 1 part fresh squeezed lime juice
- ½ - ¾ part agave nectar (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons of sriracha sauce
- ½ part pineapple juice