- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items
- Stem length: 80cm
- These flowers are tropical and do not need to be kept cold. Do not store in temperatures below 59”
- Suggested delivery date of at least 2 days before your event
- Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur, but will be consistent within the bouquet
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Flower Care and Conditioning :
These flowers are shipped dry and may appear "wilted" when you first receive them. This is natural, as they have been without water for over 24 hours and are very thirsty. The initial hydration process is imperative so your flowers are at optimum freshness and appearance.
Follow the Care Guidelines Below:
- Flowers cannot be placed in coolers
- The right temperature to have them is between 55F to 75F
- Remove the plastic wrap from the bottom of the bouquet and cut stems a little
- Refresh with water the entire bouquet ( mist or spray with water, it’s very needed)
- In case the product looks a bit squeezed by transport, carefully open a side with your own hands, without removing sleeves and bands. Flowers and foliage will be able to re-shape
- Place flowers in a container with plenty of water, tropical’s drink a lot of water (they take water from environment as any pot plant) however, please spray them as much as you can.
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Although your order takes 7 days to process, we suggest you place the order from 7 to 30 days in advance. Since flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8 am and 12 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8 am to 4:30 pm if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.
Order Cancellation Information :
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 4 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
No deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.