Impressions Havana 50-Gallon Rain Saver - Khaki Granite
About this item
- Rain barrel and planter top
- Adds flare to your rain harvesting
- Meshed screen blocks debris from entering your water supply
- Equipped with a sturdy brass spigot which won't rust or break like plastic alternatives
- Routed channel diverts excess water to the front of the barrel to avoid flooding your foundation
The Impressions rain barrel collection reinvents how you harvest rain water. The Impressions Havana 50-Gallon Rain Saver design is sturdy and one of the most eye-catching rain barrels on the market. Its clean surface, with multi-directional lines, creates a unique texture adds interesting aesthetics as opposed to a plain utility product. With a deep welled top, you can plant an array of floral arrangements or even a small herb or vegetable garden. The top also includes the Good Ideas–an original, integrated overflow channel. This channel automatically diverts all overflow water to the front of the barrel and keeps your foundation from flooding. The large opening, which can be used for 2 x 3 or 3 x 4 downspouts, is covered with a soft fine mesh, plastic screen. This screen keeps out heavy debris and insects for piece of mind. Also included with the barrel are two, offset spigot locations. Now you can use a five-gallon bucket or hose simultaneously. Or use the second spigot as an overflow into a second barrel. So many features make this rain barrel extra useful and convenient.