Harper's Homemade White Bread (24oz / 2pk)
About this item
- Locally grown, locally made
- 1 gram of fiber per slice
Delicious homemade bread without the hassle of making it yourself. With Harper's Homemade White Bread every ingredient is wholesome and natural.
Best To Refrigerate Harper's Homemade Bread After Three Days
As with any naturally baked bread that's made from scratch, refrigeration will help prolong freshness. Harper's pledge of geniune freshness mean there are no chemicals in the bread to alter its taste, make it last, or create a soft appearance.
Italian Pizza Bite Recipe (courtesy of Harper's Homemade)
Ingredients: 6 slices Harper's White Bread, 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, 4-5 ounces sliced salami, 2 tablespoons butter – melted, 6 ounces sliced pepperoni, 6-8 slices Provolone cheese, 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut crusts off bread and cut each slice into four quarters. Cut Provolone cheese into quarters.
- Layer pepperoni, salami and a quarter slice of cheese on one square of bread. Top with a second square of bread. Repeat with remaining bread, meat and cheese.
- Place the pepperoni bites on a large baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine melted butter and garlic salt. Brush over the tops of the pepperoni bites. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until tops are golden brown and lightly toasted. Serve with warm marinara sauce, for dipping.