If you are looking for a good filler for your floral arrangements, the Baby Blue Eucalyptus (200 Stems) is a good choice. These stems add a lovely color and a soft aromatic scent to your flower arrangements or bouquets.
What Are the Specifications of the Baby Blue Eucalyptus?
The eucalyptus baby blue order comes with 20 bunches of 10 stems each. The stems are 20"-24" in length, and they are imported from Colombia. The Club floral department is where to buy eucalyptus if you are looking for high-quality stems at a competitive price. It is suggested that you order these stems so that they arrive one to two days before the arrangements are needed.
What Is Baby Blue Eucalyptus?
Eucalyptus baby blue is a small shrub or tree that opens and spreads. The juvenile foliage is a soft powder blue color. The shrubs can have white flowers that eventually develop into a seedpod that is silver and waxy looking. The bark is smooth and has a coppery brown color. It is an evergreen plant that is very hardy. It can withstand cold and exposure quite well.
What Is Eucalyptus Baby Blue Used For?
This type of eucalyptus baby blue is used in flower arrangements. It is a lovely addition to table centerpieces or dried flower arrangements used as wall hangings. It is also a popular addition to wedding flower arrangements and even bridal bouquets.
How Do You Care for Eucalyptus Baby Blue?
The stems should be removed from the box immediately after being delivered. They should be placed in receptacles that contain 5" or 6" inches of fresh, clean water. The stems should be cut diagonally, and the leaves trimmed back until they are above the water line. Bacteria can form in the water if the leaves are submerged, and this will shorten the life span of the eucalyptus baby blue stems. The water should be changed after a couple of days.
Policies & plans
Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur.
- Each Box contains 20 bunches of Baby Blue Eucalyptus
- Each Bunch contains 10 stems
- Stem Length: (Approximation): 20-24 in.
- Due to the nature of this specialty item, orders must be placed at least 7 days prior to delivery date.
Care and Conditioning:
- Upon arrival, remove greens from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
- Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
- Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
- Change water and re-cut stems every 2-3 days
Since Baby Blue Eucalyptus is perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8 am and 12 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8 am to 4:30 pm if you live in a suburban or rural area. A signature will be required for the package to be released. Please have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not sent back for next-day delivery.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.
Important Delivery Information:
Sam's Club uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service.
- One day before your requested delivery date, you will receive an email letting you know your order has shipped. You will receive a tracking number, which you can use to track your package online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You can also obtain your tracking number by signing into your SamsClub.com account.
- It's recommended to have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
- For metropolitan areas deliveries arrive between 8am and 12pm. For Suburban or rural areas deliveries arrive between 8am to 4:30pm.
- Shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances such as US Custom Holds or weather which could result in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. Please check your tracking number and contact FedEx or UPS for delivery holds or pick up options concerning weather delays.
- Although your order will be shipped overnight, please allow a minimum of 7 days for the handling and shipping process.
- No deliveries can be made on Monday, Saturday or Sunday. Holiday schedules may differ from regular shipping schedules i.e. Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, etc.
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Order Cancellation Information:
We understand things happen and you might need to change or cancel your order. If you need to cancel your order, call 1-888-746-7726, and ask for floral.
- Cancellations must be received 7 business days before your scheduled delivery date.
- Please verify the requested delivery date and shipping address before completing your order.
- Refunds will not be given if the incorrect information chosen.
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee. Sam's Club guarantees timely delivery of fresh, beautiful flowers. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the product freshness delivered, please notify us immediately to request a possible replacement or refund. Please call 1-888-746-7726 with questions or concerns Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Bouquet replacements will only be provided if the Bouquet arrives in poor condition. Due to the nature of this particular item, time constraints may affect any possible replacement. These are special order items and take time to process; therefore 24-hour replacement may not be available. Requests for replacements and pictures must be received prior to 2:00 pm EST in order to have a replacement order sent out. Images will be required for any replacement or refund and must be received within 48 hours after receiving the product. Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence or the wrong delivery dates chosen. Refunds will not be given for cancellations less than 4 days for bulk floral. There must be someone available to sign for the box or make arrangements with FedEx directly for any changes in delivery.
Express - 1 to 2 business days
Delivery is available to Alaska or Hawaii, not Puerto Rico