Google Play eGift Card (Email Delivery) - Various Amounts
About this item
- Power up in over 1M Android apps and games on Google Play, the world's largest mobile gaming platform
- Use a Google Play gift code to go further in your favorite games like Clash Royale or Pokemon Go or redeem your code for the latest apps, movies, music, books, and more
- There’s no credit card required, and balances never expire
- Treat yourself or give the gift of Play today
Google Play was launched on March 6, 2012, bringing together the Android Market, Google Music, and the Google eBookstore under one brand, marking a shift in Google's digital distribution strategy. The services operating under the Google Play banner are: Google Play Books, Google Play Games, Google Play Movies & TV, Google Play Music, and Google Play Newsstand. Following their rebranding, Google has gradually expanded the geographical support for each of the services.
Only use this gift card's code on Google Play. Any other request for the code may be a scam. Visit play.google.com/giftcardscam.
To redeem, enter code in the Play Store app or play.google.com/redeem.
eGift Card Delivery Details
- You will receive a confirmation email from SamsClub.com within minutes of successful order placement.
- A second email from SamsClub@e-deliverygroup.com with access to your Code is usually delivered within an hour or, at most, within 48 hours depending on additional order validation required by Sam’s Club or your credit card company.
- If you have issues receiving your email, go to the following webpage to access your purchase: http://egift.SamsClub.com. Enter your email address used to order on SamsClub.com, your billing ZIP code and your SamsClub.com Order Number (your order number can be found on your confirmation email from SamsClub.com or in your Account Order History on SamsClub.com).
- To view frequently asked questions about this product visit it https://egift.samsclub.com/faq.html.
There are no returns or refunds on electronically fulfilled Code numbers. SamsClub.com is not responsible for stolen or misplaced Codes.