Glenfiddich 18 Year Single Malt Scotch Whisky (750 ml)
About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Outstanding quality, twice winning "Best in Class" for 18 year-old single malt at the renowned International Wines and Spirits Competition
- The sublimely rich, mellow and smooth taste is developed by maturing in both finest Olorosos sherry and traditional bourbon casks
- Traditionally handcrafted at the renowned Highland Distillery by five generations of the founding family to deliver true authenticity
- Quality is ensured by small-batch distillation under careful guidance of expert David Stewart, the longest-serving whisky maker in Scotland
- Enjoy on the rocks, straight, or with a splash of still mineral water for enhanced flavor and bouquet
- Nose: Elegant with scents of apple and wood. It is robust and full bodied, yet remarkably mellow
- Taste: Slightly sweet palate, perfectly balanced by subtle oak and a delicate maltiness.
The finish is incredibly smooth and lengthy, with a dryness at the end
Click here to view Terms of Sale.