Gift of Membership - Various Amounts (Snowman)
About this item
- A Gift of Membership Card may be used only towards Sam’s Club membership fees at Sam’s Club’s physical locations in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Membership fees are limited to fees for purchasing, renewing, adding on, and upgrading Sam’s Club memberships.
- A Gift of Membership Card cannot be used to purchase merchandise.
- A Gift of Membership Card comes preloaded in the total amount of $45 for a one-year Club Membership or $100 for a one-year Plus Membership.
- Recipient of the Gift of Membership Card must redeem it for membership at the Member Services desk at physical Sam’s Club locations.
- Gift of Membership Cards is not returnable or refundable for cash except in states where required by law.
- We will send you an email with instructions on activating your Prepaid Gift of Membership Card(s) for security purposes.
If your Sam’s Club Gift Card is greater than $250, you will need to activate your card for security purposes. You should have received an e-mail with detailed instructions to activate your card after it is received.
Membership is the gift that keeps on giving! The Gift of Membership is the ideal gift for employees, clients, family, and friends because they can enjoy the savings that Sam’s Club Membership provides for one full year. There are two membership levels to give: Club Membership ($45) and Plus Membership ($100).