Gedney Fresh Pack Whole Dill Pickles - One Gallon - 128 oz.
About this item
Superior quality pickles. Traditional dill recipe. Great for snacking, concessions or convenience stores.
Zero saturated fat
Zero trans fat
The health benefits of the pickle are incredible:
- Raw, lacto-fermented vegetables (pickles) have good bacteria that inhibit the growth of harmful microbes in the intestines
- They have a higher concentration of vitamin C
- They help you absorb iron better
- Research shows that vinegar can help with weight loss
- Americans consume 26 billion pickles a year (about nine pounds of pickles per person)
- More than half the cucumbers grown in the USA are made into pickles
- Amerigo Vespucci, for whom America is named, was a pickle merchant before becoming an explorer
- Pickling has been used to preserve food for almost 5,000 years
- Pickles are both fruits and vegetables