Gedney Fresh Pack Whole Dill Pickles - One Gallon - 128 oz.
by Gedney |
Item # --
|Model # 00438 |
About this item
Superior quality pickles. Traditional dill recipe. Great for snacking, concessions or convenience stores.
Zero saturated fat
Zero trans fat
The health benefits of the pickle are incredible:
- Raw, lacto-fermented vegetables (pickles) have good bacteria that inhibit the growth of harmful microbes in the intestines
- They have a higher concentration of vitamin C
- They help you absorb iron better
- Research shows that vinegar can help with weight loss
- Americans consume 26 billion pickles a year (about nine pounds of pickles per person)
- More than half the cucumbers grown in the USA are made into pickles
- Amerigo Vespucci, for whom America is named, was a pickle merchant before becoming an explorer
- Pickling has been used to preserve food for almost 5,000 years
- Pickles are both fruits and vegetables
California Proposition 65 WARNING
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."