Gatorade Fierce Variety Pack (20oz / 24pk)
About this item
- When you sweat, you lose more than water. Gatorade Thirst Quencher contains critical electrolytes to help replace what’s lost in sweat
- Top off your fuel stores with carbohydrate energy, your body's preferred source of fuel
- Gatorade Fierce has a bold, intense flavor
- Tested in the lab and used by the pros
- 24 Count Variety Pack includes Fierce Grape, Fierce Green Apple and Fierce Blue Cherry flavors
- Packaging may vary: May receive pack with Fierce Grape, Fierce Green Apple and Fierce Blue Cherry flavors or pack with Fierce Grape, Fierce Melon and Fierce Blue Cherry flavors
With a legacy over 50 years in the making, it’s the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher is specifically made to help keep you hydrated, which is why it’s trusted by some of the world’s best athletes. During training, you burn off vital energy needed to continue performing at your best. Refuel with carbs to support the demands you put on your body. To compete with the best, you need the fuel made to perform. Calories that are converted from carbs help maintain your energy level to reach your prime. This Variety pack includes Fierce Grape, Fierce Green Apple and Fierce Blue Cherry flavors.
PepsiCo is one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies serving more than 200 countries and territories around the world. For more than 50 years, as tastes, trends and lifestyles have changed, PepsiCo has evolved with them. Our willingness to adapt and grow has transformed our snack and soda company into a collection of global brands. Today, PepsiCo makes some of the most-popular and high-quality foods and beverages in the United States. We create smiles for our consumers — currently more than 1 billion a day — creating joyful moments through our delicious, nourishing products and unique brand experiences. We also bring smiles to people around the world by conserving nature's precious resources and fostering a more sustainable planet for our children and grandchildren.