Garmin vívofit jr. 2 - Star Wars Bundle
About this item
- Embrace your destiny with the Star Wars kids fitness tracker with interactive app experience
- Swim-friendly band features a customizable color screen and more than a year of battery life; no recharging needed and user replaceable
- Parents can access chore management and reward tools on the parent-controlled app
- Motivates kids to achieve minute goals that unlock adventure, games and icons featuring Rey™, Kylo Ren and other Star Wars characters
- Reminder alerts and task timer keep kids on top of chores such as homework, practice time and brushing teeth
Stylish and Strong
Your kid can show their Star Wars style and rock this durable tracker everywhere from recess to soccer, during bath time and even to bed.
Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Adventure
Every day, kids have more to explore when they reach their daily 60-minute activity goals. With you as their helper, your child will relive the thrills and unforgettable moments of the epic Skywalker story. They’ll escape Darth Vader™ with R2-D2 and C-3PO, help Han Solo and Chewie fight the Empire, and even take on the First Order™ with Rey and BB-8™. The more your child meets their activity goals, the more they’ll get to see.
Interact with a Distant Galaxy
Meeting their daily activity goals gives kids more chances to race against the clock while playing the tap challenge game. They’ll also collect gems they can use to reveal new portions of the galactic map.
The Parental Personal Assistant The mobile app isn’t just for the kids to enjoy. Parents can view activity, responsibilities, sleep, chore data and more after syncing with compatible devices. Invite the whole family to compete in a daily step challenge, assign tasks and chores, designate a reward virtual coin value and find out how many coins each child has. Those in-app coins can be redeemed by your kiddos for agreed-upon rewards. It’s all controlled right from your device.
Rewards, Reminders and Responsibilities
Parents assign chores and schedule alerts from the smartphone app, and kids’ bands show them their new jobs to do. These can be set up to recur weekly or even daily — perfect for children who need reminders.