Frank's RedHot Original Frozen Cayenne Chicken Bites (27 oz.)
About this item
- Frank's RedHot Original Boneless Chicken Bites is a convenient, shareable snack
- Boneless chicken bites glazed with Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- Made with white meat chicken with no hormones added
- Perfect for snacking or game day appetizers
- Frozen chicken bites are fully cooked; reheat in the oven or microwave
Frank's believes that life is better when it’s hot and spicy. Frank’s RedHot has been spicing up food with the perfect blend of flavor and heat since 1920. These boneless bites, glazed with their iconic sauce, are packaged in a larger-size box making them perfect for shareable snacking, party appetizers, game time grazing… or anytime! Find these convenient, crave-worthy chicken appetizers in the frozen snacks aisle, and keep a few packages on hand.
Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven.
- 1. Arrange bites in a single layer on microwave-safe plate. Cover with a paper towel.
- 2. Microwave on high.
- • For 1/2 package, 2-1/2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
- • For full package: 5-1/2 to 6 minutes or until heated through.
- 3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
Oven Directions (Preferred Method)
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Remove bites from the package. Place in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
- 2. Bake on middle oven rack 14 to 16 minutes, turning bites halfway through cooking.
*For slightly crispier bites, place a wire rack on baking sheet and bake bites on the rack.