Formaggio Artisan Wrap Variety Tray (22 oz.)
Why we love this
Snack time just got serious. Award-winning mozzarella is rolled in artisan pepperoni, prosciutto and soppressata for an incredibly yummy treat.
About this item
- Fresh mozzarella rolled with Italian style meats
- Meats include pepperoni, prosciutto and soppressata
- Everything needed to entertain family and friends
- Pair with crackers and your favorite wine
Formaggio rolls their award-winning, hand-stretched fresh mozzarella with the finest, most genuine Italian meats available for a truly savory experience of honest-to-goodness Italian cuisine.
- Pepperoni is an Italian-American descendant of the spicy sausages from Naples and zesty salami of Calabria. Pepperoni's smoky spicy flavor appeals to the kid in all of us and is therefore one of the most popular of all meats.
- Prosciutto is dry-cured ham in the Old-World tradition—using no preservatives or additives—with just salt and time. The prosciutto is thinly sliced for that truly unique one-of-a kind texture appeal.
- Soppressata is a dry salami and a specialty of Southern Italy. It has been made since at least the 15th century on the island of Sicily.
From the Formaggio family to yours, Mangia!