Menage a Trois California Red Blend Red Wine (750 mL)
About this item
- The 2017 vintage received 91 Points from the Tasting panel in September 2019
- Red wine blend of Zinfandel, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Blackberry and raspberry jam flavors
- Pairs well with grilled meats and chicken
- Fresh, silky, soft dry red wine has firm tannins and a generous mouthfeel
Menage a Trois California Red Blend exposes the fresh, ripe, jam-like fruit that is the calling card of California wine. Forward, silky and soft, this red wine blend includes Zinfandel with blackberry and raspberry jam flavors on top, Merlot with a generous mouthfeel and red fruits in the middle, and Cabernet Sauvignon with rich flavors and firm tannins as the bottom layer.
The 2017 vintage received 91 Points from the Tasting panel in September 2019.
This dry red wine pairs well with grilled meats and chicken.
Each California grape variety is fermented separately during wine making to add complexity and retain character and blended prior to going into the wine bottle.