- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items
- 25 stems per bunch
- Bunches: 8
- Stem length: 70 cm
- Bloom size: 7 cm+
- Grade: Select
- Each bunch contains: 25 carnations
- Within each bunch, the Carnations are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping
- From the top angle it will appear that you only have 12 stems in the bunch; below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining 13 stems
- Suggested delivery date of at least 2 days before your event
- Bouquets/Bunches are individually sleeved to ensure protection during shipping
- Exposing flowers to a warmer environment will help the flower bloom, storing them in a cooler will slow down the opening process
- Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur, but will be consistent within the bouquet
To ensure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Flower Care and Conditioning
These flowers are shipped dry and may appear "wilted" when you first receive them. This is natural, as they have been without water for over 24 hours and are very thirsty. The initial hydration process is imperative so your flowers are at optimum freshness and appearance.
Follow the Care Guidelines Below:
- Unpack flowers immediately upon arrival
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate. Carnations may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh cool water and add flower food provided
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a clean cut of at least 1/2" off the end of the stem
- Place the flowers in the prepared container
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight and keep in a cool location
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Although your order takes 7 days to process, we suggest you place the order from 7 to 30 days in advance. Since flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8 am and 12 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8 am to 4:30 pm if you live in a suburban or rural area. A signature will be required for the package to be released. Please have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not sent back for next-day delivery.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.
Order Cancellation Information
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 4 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order. Please verify the requested delivery date before completing the order. Refunds will not be given if the incorrect delivery date is chosen.
For questions, please contact us at email@example.com.