Member's Mark Natural Pecan Halves (2 lbs.)
Why we love this
"I have purchased Member's Mark pecans for years. Great to keep on hand for many different dishes. Makes great pies. Great to snack on. Great buy!" - Peggy, Sam's Club Member
- Member's Mark Natural Pecan Halves (2 lbs.)
- 2-pound resealable bag of pecan halves
- High in antioxidants
- A tasty pantry staple
- Great for baking or a healthy snack
- Can be enjoyed as-is or mixed with other nuts and dried fruits
A healthy and wholesome treat, these delicious pecan halves pair beautifully with baked goods, cheese, and fruit. Member's Mark Natural Pecan Halves are high in antioxidants and contain no trans fat or cholesterol. Perfect for charcuterie boards, homemade granola, holiday pies, and dessert bars.
Classic Pecan Pie Recipe with Pecan Halves
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- While the oven is preheating, grab a large mixing bowl and combine one cup of light or dark corn syrup (both work well!), three eggs, one cup of granulated sugar, two tablespoons of melted butter, or margarine, and one teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- After your ingredients are fully combined, stir in one-and-a-half cups of pecan halves. (Want smaller chunks? You can also roughly chop your pecan halves to create smaller bites.)
- Next, pour your nut mixture into a 9" frozen or unbaked pie crust. We recommend using a deep-dish crust for this recipe.
- Bake your pie on the center rack for 60 to 70 minutes, watching so that your pecans don't burn.
- Cool for at least two hours before cutting. Enjoy!
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."