Exfora Personal Microdermabrasion Wand
Why we love this
This microdermabrasion system is designed to exfoliate and suction away impurities that can clog pores and lead to inflammation, blackheads and acne breakouts.
About this item
- Helps to reduce acne by clearing away dead skin cells
- Clears impurities that can clog pores and lead to inflammation and spots
- Helps stimulate the production of collagen and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhances the absorption of skincare products by up to 50%
- Suitable for all skin types
The Exfora Personal Microdermabrasion Wand exfoliates and suctions away dead skin cells and other impurities that can clog pores and lead to inflammation, blackheads and acne. It reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, shrinks pores, and enhances skincare products' absorption by up to 50%.
Four Minutes to Cleaner, Healthier Skin
The medical-grade, diamond-encrusted heads of the wand work hard to improve the skin's surface where sun damage, fine lines, light acne and age spots occur. The smart screen directs your experience, tracks the auto-mode time, and monitors the suction strength and battery charge.
The Ideal Facial Cleanser
Unlike chemical microdermabrasion, the Exfora Personal Microdermabrasion Wand is gentler on the skin. The customizable suction strength lets you determine the comfort level, making the Exfora ideal for those with especially sensitive skin. With its dual charging mode, it can be easily carried and used anywhere.
What is microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is the process of gently exfoliating the skin's surface layers to remove dead, dry skin cells. It can help improve skin appearance by reducing fine lines and repairing early sun damage or light acne scars. The process can help make skin noticeably smoother and better able to absorb moisturizers. Microdermabrasion treatments are offered at dermatologists' offices and spas, and now with at-home treatments.
What is included with this microdermabrasion wand?
The kit includes the charging base, USB Cord, four interchangeable heads (Normal, Fine, Body and Massage Head), Upkeep Brush, Filters (30), and Rubber Gaskets (5).
Can more than one person use one wand?
For hygienic reasons, it's recommended that only one person use the microdermabrasion wand or change the heads before someone else uses it.
How to Use
- Start by washing your face, and pat dry.
- Press the power button to turn Exfora on.
- Select the 'auto' mode with the mode button and press the 'play/start' button to begin auto mode.
- Follow the on-screen guide of directional arrows by gliding the device across the skin. This will exfoliate the skin.
- When it is time to switch sections of the face, the unit will pause and beep so you know to look at the screen for the next set of instructional arrows.
- Once the full face is done and exfoliated the motor will turn off.
- Turn Exfora off, clean the diamond tip, and replace the filter so it is ready for the next use.