Edwards Hershey's Chocolate Creme Pie, Frozen (25.5 oz.)
About this item
- Rich and indulgent chocolate pie dessert
- Made with luscious layers of chocolate and vanilla creme filling
- Drizzled with decadent chocolate
- Topped with whipped cream rosettes and Hershey's chocolate chips
- In a chocolatey cookie pie crust
Since 1950, the Edwards brand has been known for its wide variety of great tasting, indulgent pies. Cookies are baked then crushed right out of the oven to make the freshest tasting pie shell possible. Indulgent Ingredients are layered on top to create a rich, creamy filling and unique topping, ensuring a delicious taste experience in every bite.
Prepare A Single Slice Of Edwards Hershey's Creme Pie
To enjoy a perfect slice of this indulgent pie, cut frozen using a warm, wet knife. Thaw the slice in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes. If you don't want to wait, you can also enjoy this pie frozen.
Share Edwards Hershey's Creme Pie With Friends And Family
To serve the entire dessert, remove it from the carton, leaving the dome cover in place. Thaw the pie in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. The pie will stay fresh in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Do not refreeze.