Duracell Coppertop Alkaline AAA Batteries (34 pk.)
Why we love this
About this item
- 10-year guarantee in storage
- Duracell batteries are the #1 trusted brand of parents, pharmacist and first responders
- Dependable, long-lasting power for remotes, flashlights, toys and more
- 34 pack of Duracell AAA alkaline batteries
Keep devices powered for longer with trusted Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AAA Batteries (34 pk.). This multipack of Duracell batteries is ideal for use in homes and businesses that use a range of battery-operated devices and want the best battery power for their buck.
About This Pack of Duracell Coppertop Alkaline AAA Batteries
This pack contains 34 Duracell AAA alkaline batteries. Duracell is not only one of the most widely-recognized battery provider, they are also the number-one trusted brand of battery used by pharmacists, first responders and parents. It's known for providing consistent long-lasting power to an array of devices and has a shelf life of up to 10 years, so you don't need to rush to use this bulk pack of Duracell batteries.
What Can I Power with Duracell Alkaline Batteries?
Duracell AAA batteries are most commonly used to operate a variety of small devices both in the home and for commercial uses. The most typical uses for AAA batteries include powering electronics like MP3 players, remotes for televisions, Blu-ray players and air conditioners and for use in digital cameras. When consumers purchase these items, the manufacturer often includes a set of AAA batteries to operate the device as soon as its purchased. However, these included batteries are often seen as inferior to brands like Duracell batteries.
How Can I Extend the Life of My Duracell Coppertop Alkaline AAA Batteries?
Sure, this pack comes with 34 Duracell AAA Alkaline batteries, but why not try to extend the life of each battery and make this 34 pack last even longer by following a few simple tips? To increase the lifespan of each battery, Duracell recommends:
- Turn off battery-operated devices, like radios and appliances, when not in use.
- Remove batteries from devices when they are not in use, as even when batteries are positioned within the device and it's being used can drain the battery's life.
- If storing batteries horizontally, be sure the contacts aren't touching as that too can drain power.
- When storing batteries, make sure they are kept in a dry place at a stable room temperature.
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."