Duracell Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries (48 pk.)
Why We Love This
These sturdy batteries are long-lasting and durable, which means we can use them whenever batteries are needed and trust that they'll do the job.
About this item
- The Duracell Coppertop AA alkaline batteries are designed for use in household items like remotes, toys, and more.
- Duracell alkaline batteries are designed and developed for long lasting performance.
- Duracell AA alkaline batteries are guaranteed for 10 years in storage.
- Duracell Coppertop batteries are available in AA, AAA, C, D and 9V sizes.
Power up your devices with Duracell® Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries (48 pk.). As a trusted brand of first responders and firefighters, they're great for use in smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. These batteries can also be stored for up to 10 years thanks to Duralock Power Preserve Technology.
What's an Alkaline Battery?
Alkaline batteries are made with potassium oxide instead of zinc or ammonium chloride. They offer a higher energy density for a longer shelf life that doesn't compromise voltage. Compared to other cells, alkaline batteries perform well in low temperatures. They have a secure seal that provides resistance to corrosion and leakage. These batteries are generally 1.5V per cell and come in a range of sizes.
How Can You Extend the Life of Duracell Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries?
Although Duracell batteries are dependable, there are many ways that you can get more life out of them.
- Store these cells in the original packaging at room temperature in a dry place until ready for use
- Remove Duracell AA batteries from equipment if they're being powered by an AC current/wall outlet or through an adapter
- Take them out of devices when not in use since many devices don't power down completely when switched off
- Avoid carrying Duracell AA batteries loosely in pockets, purses and bags because they can be shorted by contact with metal objects, which may also create a safety risk of rupture and overheating
Duracell Coppertop Alkaline AA Batteries can be safely discarded. They're primarily composed of common metals and haven't been produced with mercury since the 1990s. These Duracell batteries don't pose an environmental or health risk during disposal, as well as normal use. Many communities also have a collection or recycling program.
There are many gadgets that require batteries to start up. From remotes to toys, Duracell offers long-lasting power. These AA batteries come in a convenient bulk pack of 48. Use them in flashlights, clocks and radios. These Duracell batteries are even ideal for medical devices.