Choose only the best with the Dual Digital™ Millennium Box EuroTop Air Bed, Queen that allows you to change your support preferences with the weather or anytime you so desire.
Why Choose the Dual Digital Millennium Box Queen EuroTop Air Bed?
Dual Digital Air Beds allow you to choose your personal comfort level from medically recognized mm/Hg (millimeters of mercury) for more adjustable sleep support settings and five separately designed zones for head to toe comfort. Combine that with high fashion fabrics and premium quality support materials to produce a sleep environment that offers unparalleled comfort. Because old-fashioned beds often resist your natural body contours and cause discomfort, Dual Digital created a wonderful mattress choice that conforms to the body and evenly distributes your body weight for minimum pressure points and more restful and rejuvenating sleep. To customize this queen air bed simply use a touch of a button to create support that fits your personal preference, whether you love extreme firmness or super soft support. Each side is activated independently so couples can enjoy their preferences without compromising.
How Comfortable Is the Dual Digital Millennium Box EuroTop Air Bed?
This Dual Digital Queen Size Air Mattress cover is completely removable and refreshable for many years of great sleep. Dual Digital uses a Sensuous Petme™ Mink feel cover material over a reversible insert that includes earth-friendly, naturally antimicrobial and incredibly resilient premium Talalay latex. Body temperature activated memory-cell viscoelastic support creates an individualized pressure-reduced sleep environment. The air bed also contains comfort layers of super plush Quiltflex™ luxury loft fiber fill and super soft foam to enhance the contouring air flotation support.
Dual Digital Millennium Box EuroTop Air Bed Quality
This air bed includes multi-directional box baffle design chambers which allow maximum airflow in all directions to help create full body support and enhance comfort. Dual Digital uses a steel reinforced kink-free air deployment hose that contains Twist-n'-Lock™ inflator connectors that are easy to use and help maintain your mattress air pressure. Extensive battery quality control tests check for overall construction and focus on all connections to ensure that your mattress gives you long and trouble-free use.
Policies & plans
- Elegant 15" High Profile Premium Box EuroTop adds sophistication to any bedroom and provides unparalleled comfort
- Sensuous Petme Mink feel cover is completely removable, refluffable and refreshable for years of sleep
- Reversible 3" insert with earth friendly, naturally antimicrobial and incredibly resilient premium Talalay Latex on one side and the incredible contouring support of body temperature activated Memory-Cell Viscoelastic on the other side
- Fashionable Tack-n'-Jump design for an enjoyable and restorative night's sleep
- Comfort layers of super plush hypoallergenic Quiltflex™, luxury loft fiber fill, and super soft foam to enhance the contouring air flotation support
- Moisture barrier backing on pillow top is cleanable and protects internal components for long trouble-free life.
- Anatomic support layer with 8 U.S. patents and 26 international patents and is an F.D.A. registered medical device that optimizes support physics and provides 5 separately designed zones for head to toe comfort
- Ultra-Form Advanced Edge Support system is engineered to offer the largest possible sleep surface while providing comfortable support
- Proprietary sling rail system, reinforced with memory weave accord fabric, has been engineered to maintain cosmetics and integrity of the mattress
- Griptite™ non-slip bottom ensures proper stability whether at home in a high fashion bedroom, on the road in your RV or at sea on your houseboat or yacht
- Digital Sleep mm/Hg (millimeters of Mercury) readout is the scientific measurement used for used for measuring blood pressure as well as by scientists worldwide for mapping pressure points on sleep surfaces
- Dual top of the line 4-function ergonomic controls include Soft and Firm manual settings at the touch of a button as well as Sleep Memory and Bed Made Ready auto fill modes that are only available as premium upgrade on competitive models
- Digital sleep emerald LED (Light Emitting Diode) allows you to clearly see a read-out of the firmness level you have selected even in a darkened room.
- Digital sleep hand controls offer 50 scientifically accurate comfort set points.
- Convenient wired remote control cannot get lost.
- American Sleep Collection pneumatic compressors facilitate inflation of digital sleep and provide a broad spectrum of adjustability.
- Original Euro design of the digital sleep chamber provides a full 6"" of air suspension for pressure reduced sleep
- Vulcanized virgin latex with antimicrobial cotton reinforced cover is thick and durable.
- Dual side ""I"" beam is actually two layers of canvas with two layers of rubber bonded together joining the top and bottom of the air chamber; where the ""I"" beam meets either the top or bottom, the canvas/latex layer flairs out each way offering heavy duty holding power for years of durable use.
- Multi-directional box baffle design chambers are designed for maximum air flow in all directions.
- Digital sleep suspension chambers feature Pneumatic Power Edge Support to evenly support the body regardless of inflation level for the ultimate in comfort; this design also allows sleeping in the center of the dual models.
- Steel reinforced kink-free air deployment hose.
- Exclusive Cam-Lock inflator connector is an easy to use connector that locks in place to prevent accidental disconnect during use and maintains air pressure in chambers when disconnected from pump.
- Quality assured mattresses, pumps and air chambers are put through an extensive battery of quality control tests checking overall construction, with special attention given to all connections to ensure long trouble free use
Member returns require an attached receipt for verification upon pickup, delivery or return. No refunds will be issued until returned merchandise is received by Specialty Sleep Services. Shipping fees are non-refundable. For return information contact Specialty Sleep Services 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. MST by phone at toll free 1-866-879-1994, or via e-mail at info@SpecialtySleepServices.com. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 10 business days from the time of order.
*‘Compare at’ price reflects verified online retail price of same or similar item.
25-year limited on mattress cover and edge support systems.
20-year limited on power pack pump and support chambers.
Any damages during delivery must be reported by Member immediately. Specialty Sleep Services is responsible for providing warranty service for this product. For return information and complete warranty details call Specialty Sleep Services at 1-866-879-1994.
Member returns require an attached receipt for verification upon pickup, delivery or return. No refunds will be issued until returned merchandise is received by Specialty Sleep Services.
Please inspect your delivery before signing your receipt.
Queen Assembled Size: 60"W x 80"L x 13 to 15”H / Depending on Air fill level
USA And Imported
Delivery service will call to set up appointmentDelivery not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
Standard - 2 to 6 business days