Try the luxurious and innovative Dual Digital™ Reflections Pillowtop Air Bed, Queen as a comfortable solution for more peaceful rest.
Why Choose the Dual Digital Reflections Pillowtop Air Bed?
When you use old-fashioned beds, they often don't meld into your body's personal contours and don't give the proper support you need. However Dual Digital Air Beds conform to the unique shape of your body and evenly distribute your body weight for minimum pressure points and more refreshing sleep. Now with only the touch of a button, you can personalize the support you get. Try extra-firm or feather soft. If you and your partner prefer different types of support, now you can easily both get the great sleep you desire on one air bed.
How Does the Pump for the Dual Digital Reflections Pillowtop Air Bed Work?
This queen-sized air mattress comes with a reliable and high-performance pump. It works using a four-function operation and with easy-to-understand digital sleep controls. These readings are very accurate and are relative to scientists' current specific measurements. With the innovative Pneumatic Power Edge Support, you gain even support of your body no matter the level of inflation. This quality inflatable air bed even has a steel reinforced kink-free air deployment hose with inflator connectors that are easy to use and help maintain air pressure.
About the Dual Digital Reflections Pillowtop Air Bed - Queen Cover.
You will enjoy the luxurious quilting and comfort layers of super plush Quiltflex™. This plush fiberfill and super soft foam enhance the contouring air flotation support. Now you can achieve amazing anatomic support with the five separately designed zones for comfort all over the body. Keeping clean is easy with the moisture barrier design that protects the mattress and allows for cleaning of the sleep system interior.
Policies & plans
- Ultra Pillow Top adds sophistication to any bedroom and provides unparalleled comfort
- Hypoallergenic Breath-Easy Medi-Cott cover fabric is naturally processed to eliminate materials that harbor dust mites and other microorganisms
- Smart Top cover is completely removable, refluffable and refreshable for years of sleep
- Fashionable Tack-n'-Jump design for an enjoyable and restorative night's sleep
- Comfort layers of super plush hypoallergenic Quiltflex™, luxury loft fiberfill, and super soft foam to enhance the contouring air flotation support
- Moisture barrier backing on pillow top is cleanable and protects internal components for long trouble-free life.
- Anatomic support layer with 8 U.S. patents and 26 international patents and is an F.D.A. registered medical device that optimizes support physics and provides 5 separately designed zones for head to toe comfort
- Ultra-Form Advanced Edge Support system is engineered to offer the largest possible sleep surface while providing comfortable support
- Proprietary sling rail system, reinforced with memory weave accord fabric, has been engineered to maintain cosmetics and integrity of the mattress
- Griptite™ non-slip bottom ensures proper stability whether at home in a high fashion bedroom, on the road in your RV or at sea on your houseboat or yacht
- Digital Sleep mm/Hg (millimeters of Mercury) readout is the scientific measurement used for used for measuring blood pressure as well as by scientists worldwide for mapping pressure points on sleep surfaces
- Dual top of the line 4-function ergonomic controls include Soft and Firm manual settings at the touch of a button as well as Sleep Memory and Bed Made Ready auto fill modes that are only available as premium upgrade on competitive models
- Digital sleep emerald LED (Light Emitting Diode) allows you to clearly see a read-out of the firmness level you have selected even in a darkened room.
- Digital sleep hand controls offer 50 scientifically accurate comfort set points.
- Convenient wired remote control cannot get lost.
- American Sleep Collection pneumatic compressors facilitate inflation of digital sleep and provide a broad spectrum of adjustability.
- Original Euro design of the digital sleep chamber provides a full 6" of air suspension for pressure reduced sleep
- Vulcanized virgin latex with antimicrobial cotton reinforced cover is thick and durable.
- Dual side "I" beam is actually two layers of canvas with two layers of rubber bonded together joining the top and bottom of the air chamber; where the "I" beam meets either the top or bottom, the canvas/latex layer flairs out each way offering heavy duty holding power for years of durable use.
- Multi-directional box baffle design chambers are designed for maximum airflow in all directions.
- Digital sleep suspension chambers feature Pneumatic Power Edge Support to evenly support the body regardless of inflation level for the ultimate in comfort; this design also allows sleeping in the center of the dual models.
- Steel reinforced kink-free air deployment hose.
- Exclusive Cam-Lock inflator connector is an easy-to-use connector that locks in place to prevent accidental disconnect during use and maintains air pressure in chambers when disconnected from pump.
- Quality assured mattresses, pumps and air chambers are put through an extensive battery of quality control tests checking overall construction, with special attention given to all connections to ensure long trouble free use
Member returns require an attached receipt for verification upon pickup, delivery or return. No refunds will be issued until returned merchandise is received by Specialty Sleep Services. Shipping fees are non-refundable. For return information contact Specialty Sleep Services 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. MST by phone at toll-free 1-866-879-1994, or via e-mail at info@SpecialtySleepServices.com. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 10 business days from the time of order.
25 year limited on mattress cover and edge support systems.
20 year limited on power pack pump and support chambers.
Any damages during delivery must be reported by Member immediately. Specialty Sleep Services is responsible for providing warranty service for this product. For return information and complete warranty details call Specialty Sleep Services at 1-866-879-1994.
Member returns require an attached receipt for verification upon pickup, delivery or return. No refunds will be issued until returned merchandise is received by Specialty Sleep Services.
Please inspect your delivery before signing your receipt.
Queen Assembled Size: 60"W x 80"L x 10 to 12”H / Depending on Air fill level
USA And Imported
Delivery service will call to set up appointmentDelivery not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
Standard - 2 to 6 business days