The Dual Digital™ Reflections Pillowtop Air Bed, King offers head-to-toe support and comfort for the peaceful sleep you and your partner have been craving.
What Is Unique About the Dual Digital Reflections Pillowtop Air Bed?
This king-sized air bed allows you to have the best and most personalized comfort with one simple touch. The Dual Digitals Pillowtop is removable and refreshable for many years of sleep to come. The enclosure material is hypoallergenic and contains foam support that contours to your body's shape. Now you can reduce pressure points for a more relaxing sleep on your mind, joints and muscles. Enjoy several comfortable layers of Quiltflex™ luxury fiberfill and soft foam that further enhance the pillow top air bed surface.
Why Choose the Dual Digital Reflections Pillowtop Air Bed?
Regular beds of the past went against the natural curves of your body and created pressure points that caused pain and discomfort. Dual Digital Air Beds are different because they blend to the curves of your body by evenly distributing your weight. You and your partner can choose the type of firm or light support you desire without compromising your own needs.
Extra Benefits of the Dual Digital Reflections Pillowtop Air Bed
The multi-directional box baffle has specific design chambers that create the maximum amount of airflow in all directions to help enhance sleeping comfort. Pneumatic Power Edge Support creates even body comfort no matter the level of inflation to the mattress. Your inflatable air bed will stay in place with a reinforced kink-free air deployment hose that contains easy to use inflator connectors which maintain perfect air pressure. Due to the extensive testing of Dual Digitals mattress construction, you can be assured that this air bed will be trouble-free and ultra-comforting for years to come.
Policies & plans
- Ultra Pillow Top adds sophistication to any bedroom and provides unparalleled comfort
- Hypoallergenic Breath-Easy Medi-Cott cover fabric is naturally processed to eliminate materials that harbor dust mites and other microorganisms
- Smart Top cover is completely removable, refluffable and refreshable for years of sleep
- Fashionable Tack-n'-Jump design for an enjoyable and restorative night's sleep
- Comfort layers of super plush hypoallergenic Quiltflex™, luxury loft fiber fill, and super soft foam to enhance the contouring air flotation support
- Moisture barrier backing on pillow top is cleanable and protects internal components for long trouble-free life.
- Anatomic support layer with 8 U.S. patents and 26 international patents and is an F.D.A. registered medical device that optimizes support physics and provides 5 separately designed zones for head-to-toe comfort
- Ultra-Form Advanced Edge Support system is engineered to offer the largest possible sleep surface while providing comfortable support
- Proprietary sling rail system, reinforced with memory weave accord fabric, has been engineered to maintain cosmetics and integrity of the mattress
- Griptite™ non-slip bottom ensures proper stability whether at home in a high fashion bedroom, on the road in your RV or at sea on your houseboat or yacht
- Digital Sleep mm/Hg (millimeters of Mercury) readout is the scientific measurement used for measuring blood pressure as well as by scientists worldwide for mapping pressure points on sleep surfaces
- Dual top of the line 4-function ergonomic controls include Soft and Firm manual settings at the touch of a button as well as Sleep Memory and Bed Made Ready auto fill modes that are only available as a premium upgrade on competitive models
- Digital sleep emerald LED (Light Emitting Diode) allows you to clearly see a read-out of the firmness level you have selected even in a darkened room.
- Digital sleep hand controls offer 50 scientifically accurate comfort set points.
- The convenient wired remote control cannot get lost
- American Sleep Collection pneumatic compressors facilitate inflation of digital sleep and provide a broad spectrum of adjustability.
- Original Euro design of the digital sleep chamber provides a full 6" of air suspension for pressure reduced sleep
- Vulcanized virgin latex with antimicrobial cotton reinforced cover is thick and durable.
- Dual side "I" beam is actually two layers of canvas with two layers of rubber bonded together joining the top and bottom of the air chamber; where the "I" beam meets either the top or bottom, the canvas/latex layer flairs out each way offering heavy duty holding power for years of durable use.
- Multi-directional box baffle design chambers are designed for maximum airflow in all directions.
- Digital sleep suspension chambers feature Pneumatic Power Edge Support to evenly support the body regardless of inflation level for the ultimate in comfort; this design also allows sleeping in the center of the dual models.
- Steel reinforced kink-free air deployment hose
- Exclusive Cam-Lock inflator connector is an easy-to-use connector that locks in place to prevent accidental disconnect during use and maintains air pressure in chambers when disconnected from pump
- Quality assured mattresses, pumps and air chambers are put through an extensive battery of quality control tests checking overall construction, with special attention given to all connections to ensure long trouble free use
Member returns require an attached receipt for verification upon pickup, delivery or return. No refunds will be issued until returned merchandise is received by Specialty Sleep Services. Shipping fees are non-refundable. For return information contact Specialty Sleep Services 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. MST by phone at toll-free 1-866-879-1994, or via e-mail at info@SpecialtySleepServices.com. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 10 business days from the time of order.
25 year limited on mattress cover and edge support systems.
20 year limited on power pack pump and support chambers.
Any damages during delivery must be reported by Member immediately. Specialty Sleep Services is responsible for providing warranty service for this product. For return information and complete warranty details call Specialty Sleep Services at 1-866-879-1994.
Member returns require an attached receipt for verification upon pickup, delivery or return. No refunds will be issued until returned merchandise is received by Specialty Sleep Services.
Please inspect your delivery before signing your receipt.
King Assembled Size: 76"W x 80"H x 10 to 12”L / Depending on Air fill level
USA And Imported
Delivery service will call to set up appointmentDelivery not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
Standard - 2 to 6 business days