Dorel Living Tribecca 24" Bathroom Vanity
Why we love this
This mid-century modern-inspired bathroom vanity is perfect for your master bathroom, guest bathroom or powder room. Pair it with the coordinating mirror!
About this item
- Crafted with solid wood, engineered wood and fine wood veneer
- Finished with semi-matte black hardware and solid wood drawers
- Composite granite counter top is resilient, non-porous, anti-bacterial and easy to clean
- Chocolate Spice vanity has a composite white top
- White/gray versions have a composite Carrera top
The Dorel Living Tribecca Vanity thinks outside the box! This mid-century modern-inspired bathroom vanity features distinctive metal hairpin legs that are optional to fit within your bathroom style. This means that the vanity must be mounted to the wall, as the legs are simply a design feature. Crafted in a mixture of solid wood, engineered wood and fine wood veneer, the Tribecca includes one working drawer, metal knobs, a rectangular ceramic sink, a composite granite top and backsplash and pre-drilled faucet holes. Faucet's sold separately. The composite granite countertop is resilient, non-porous, anti-bacterial and easy to clean. As for the rest of the vanity, it's finished with multiple paint coats (for the white and gray color) as well as a lacquer coating for extra durability. The Dorel Living Tribecca Vanity is available in multiple sizes–24”, 30” and 36”–and can be paired with the matching Tribecca mirror (sold separately).