Domino's Pizza eGift Cards - Various Values (Email Delivery)
About this item
- More than pizza
- Try the oven-baked sandwiches, parmesan bread bites, or chocolate lava crunch cakes
- Gift card code delivered via email
- Delivery time can be between 1 and 48 hours; see details below
Like most corporate success stories, Domino's started out small – with just one store in 1960. However, in 1978 the 200th Domino's store opened, and things really began to cook. By 1983 there were 1,000 Domino's stores and 5,000 in 1989. Today, there are over 13,800 stores – including more than 5,000 outside the United States. Sure, it took more than 50 years to get here, but the trip was well worth it. Feel free to take the journey yourself. Order a hot, Domino's Pizza for delivery to your door and make your family's dinner the best they have ever had.
Online Purchases: When paying for your purchase at www.dominos.com, on the checkout page, enter the 19-digit gift card number and 4-digit PIN.
Telephone Purchase: Simply provide your gift card number and PIN as a form of payment.
In-Store Purchase: Simply take your gift card with you to any Domino’s® store.
eGift Card Delivery Details:
- You will receive a confirmation email from SamsClub.com within minutes of successful order placement.
- A second email from SamsClub@e-deliverygroup.com with access to your code is usually delivered within an hour or, at most, within 48 hours depending on additional order validation required by Sam’s Club or your credit card company.
- If you have issues receiving your email, go to the following webpage to access your purchase: http://egift.SamsClub.com. Enter your email address used to order on SamsClub.com, your billing ZIP code and your SamsClub.com Order Number (your order number can be found on your confirmation email from SamsClub.com or in your Account Order History on SamsClub.com).
- To view frequently asked questions about this product visit it https://egift.samsclub.com/faq.html.
There are no returns or refunds on electronically fulfilled code numbers. SamsClub.com is not responsible for stolen or misplaced codes.
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."